In Today’s podcast, we will touch on Charismatic and the spirit of religion. Finding that middle ground between extreme Charismatic and religion is an important balance to unlock the Kingdom economy.
However, do we need the what religion represents, minus the extreme? And what about the Charismatic movement? Do we need this without the extreme? What if we embrace faith with works?
Today, I will cover the differences between Charismatic and the spirit of religion and how this impacts us in business.
Charismata – Latin Greek word for endowment given by the Holy Spirit – Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Charismatic movement – the trend of historically mainstream Christian congregations adopting beliefs and practices similar to Pentecostalism. Fundamental to the movement is the use of spiritual gifts (charismata). Among Protestants, the movement began around 1960. Pentecostalism- began in the early 20th century. A God encounter “Baptism of the Holy Spirit.”
- But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. John 16:7
- “When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father–the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father –he will testify about me. John 15:26 NIV
- Proverbs 24:16 NIV for though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes.
- But everything should be done in a fitting and orderly way. 1 Cor 14:40
- Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. Malachi 3:10
Watch the Vlog:
About God’s Business Podcast Writer/Director/Speaker- Y. Michelle Coard
Copyrights held by Y. Michelle Coard of Business & Personal Accounting Solutions, Corp.
visit the website: bpaccountingsolutions.com
Learn more: “Discerning The Spirit of Poverty” http://bit.ly/2ywBsFB