What elements do you need to build or maintain a business?
- Personal Development- Faith, boundaries, and inner growth
- Education- learn your trade
- Continuing Education - stay on top of your trade
- Experience- Put it to work
- Team Work- We don't have to do it alone
- Plans- a documented vision of business, money, & time goals
- Digital Systems and Time Management
- A Willingness To Learn
Sign up for my email list for daily encouragement. Post for personal development. Why does an accountant offer personal development? Because life is about more than money. Jesus refers to money as the little (Luke 16:10 NIV). Money is important but not the most important. When we manage the little we develop more in Him (Luke 16). We trust God instead of money. Building faith and love in Christ in order to enjoy what we have in life and to serve others is the much or the most important. - Y. Michelle Coard, Profit Strategist and President of B&P Accounting Solutions, Corp. Click Here to sign up.
How do you grow your business? Do you allow God to mold you and refine you?
Personal development is important to your business. School, experience, education, skills, connections are a major piece but the biggest piece is you!