Creating Profits, Salary Payments, and Business Growth
Bookkeeping is a vital part of the business. Bookkeeping is the process of tracking financial transactions. When you hire a bookkeeper, accountant, or CPA firm to assist you with bookkeeping, you are outsourcing some of the requirements that come with bookkeeping. There is more involved in the bookkeeping process. As a business owner, you are responsible for tracking receipts, documents related to sales and spending. Many business owners believe if they hire an accounting firm they don’t’ have to participate in the bookkeeping portion. However, what we do is the actual task of bookkeeping for you. We help to keep your accounting software up to date for internal reporting, money management, forecasting, invoicing, billing, customer management, payment tracking, tax payments, and tax planning.
Bookkeeping is the recordkeeping creating, tracking, and management portion of accounting. Accountants need the information obtained from bookkeeping to assist business owners in better accounting processes, increase profits, handle payroll, handle taxes, and more for your business. You can’t skip the process of managing your money if you outsource.
B&P Accounting Solutions, Corp., we are here to assist you with your bookkeeping needs. We help you set up your accounting software, start a bookkeeping process, and maintain that system. When you are ready to look at your financials, you are prepared to outsource with us. Honestly, if you don’t want to see the financial portion, this firm is not for you. We walk alongside you to equip you to reach financial peace of mine from the rain (reign) of accounting and taxes.
I offer many different business packages that help to alleviate your daily tasks. My packages include
- Software - I will set up accounting software (click on the accounting software to review my top 4 accounting software recommendations). I review your entries twice a month or quarterly to make sure the software is working properly or to see if you need assistance.
- Virtual Office Conversion - Turn your office from paper overwhelm to virtually a paperless office and still stay up to date with record keeping. I train you on online or offline software. Do you need to travel? I show you how to take your accounting tasks on the road for easy tracking and monitoring. Such as, you can send an invoice immediately, accept payment, or pay a bill all in between client appointments, children's sports practices or games, or doctor appointments. I review all entries and transactions to make sure the software and systems are up to date for your current needs.
- Mileage - I help you with mileage tracking. We work together for a system that works for you to help track the miles traveled for business.
- Receipt Tracking - I create a plan to help you manage your receipts for better bookkeeping processing.
- Banking and Account Reconciliations.
- Journal Entries
- Preparation for Financial Statement
You Have Two Options to Manage Your Bookkeeping:
- You outsource your bookkeeping to me. I would handle your monthly bookkeeping by managing the software and entering the data. You would provide the documentation that I need and I can show you some time-saving tips to help with submitting and explaining the information I receive. We will select and use software that works for you. No manual services. All services use applications and some automation. If you are not ready to log in to review and discuss this is not a good fit but thank you for your consideration.
- I can train you on your monthly bookkeeping tasks and the software. You may want to learn to manage and I will show you how to complete those tasks.
Business Consulting - Do you need more than just bookkeeping. What do you do with all that financial information? Let's talk.
Did you know an accountant is a business consultant? You don't have to hire a separate business coach, mentor, or consultant. We meet once or twice a month because I walk with you during your business journey! Why did you start the business? Where do you want to take the business? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I will help you plan, budget, and monitor that vision with financial statements, tax planning, money management, accounting process management as well as business process management. I give easy to use tools and apps to help you track your information. If you are spreadsheets, apps, or paper type of person......I get you where you need to be with bookkeeping. Hope over to the Accounting Services page to learn more about accounting.
Read my blog "Elements of Accounting" for more information on the accounting steps! http://bit.ly/1C0ClAQ
Industries we service:
- Service Industries (all)
- Child Care / Day Care Home or Facilities
- Lawn and Home Care
- Janitorial, Maid, or Cleaning Services
- Independent Contractors
- Retail (product sales)
- Online Stores
- Home Office Based Business