Unlocking God's Abundance
Becoming an Effective Steward
Lead by Y. Michelle Coard of B&P Accounting Solutions, Corp.
Local Small Business Owner - Serving Business Owners everywhere.
Live May 29th, May 31st, and June 5th @ 6-7pm- 3-hour live event. Join for an hour each of the days listed above. Or watch the recording while completing the course.
Benefits of the ECourse
- Releasing the stress and worry that surround money and taxes
- Get to the heart of the money matter. (What are your beliefs around money)
- Creating a money plan that works for you. (one size does not fit all)
- Learn how to become a better steward
- Set up boundaries in your business and remain profitable
- Stop chasing clients and enjoy serving your ideal clients
- Stop using personal money to fund your business
- Defeating the spirit of poverty and rich-mindedness
- How to release blessings and peace with tithing.
- Creating Kingdom Business
Thinking About Money or Managing Money is Responsible.
Get proactive with your money. Money is a resource for provision.
And "Mastering Money Management God's Way" will show you how to open the doors to more resources from God. Proverbs 16:3 NIV- "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Why I Created Unlocking God's Abundance
Mastering Money Management God's Way
I spent years on a money roller coaster. I took various money courses, followed suggested tips from friends and family but it did not work. Money Management is a lifestyle. Budgeting like everyone else is like a diet and diets do not last long term. Food plans also don't work the same for everyone. Each person is different and so is money management for each person. Each person values something different.
What Finally Worked
Mastering Money Management stems from biblical references regarding money. God states we should not store up our faith in money or things on earth but in heaven. Unfortunately, after struggling with financial hardships or the fear of losing wealth it becomes difficult not to desire money.
Matthew 6:24 NIV - " No One can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You can not serve both God and money"
Trusting in God brings more than just money. He calls us to be good stewards with our money, time, and health. Being a steward means to master. Mastering money management sounds overwhelming but it's exactly what we need to do avoid making money the center of our lives.
Now, I share my secrets with you that made me change my long term habits but still find freedom in budgets. Yes, freedom!